|Here be Rose MacDonnell...|
Rose. She prefers Rose.
She's an elf.
DEAL WITH IT. XD
This is my first drawing of my character. Uncolored, but it will be once I get the time to do so. ENJOY!
TruthShe laughs. She jokes. She's always happy.Truth by ~DaFuzzyDude1
There's never a day that she's seen without her patented smile on her face.
Plastered over her frown.
She grins. She teases. She always cheers you up.
There's never a day that her eyes aren't sparkling.
Dimly, hiding her tears.
She's the girl that everyone thinks is the optimist. The one who's never sad.
The one who's never hurt.
But what they don't know is that every night, she doesn't think of happiness and friends.
She thinks of pain. Suffering. Hatred. Darkness.
She'd never tell them, her faithful friends.
She can't let them see the truth.
She's the optimist, the cheer-giver. The one who keeps everyone's spirits up.
Until the day that she can't.
Until the day she snaps.
The sudden hit. She's gone.
No longer will she spread her cheer, no longer will her laughs resound through the room.
And all because of one person who didn'
How To Train Your Dragon OC~ Aesa DagfaradottirHow to Train Your Dragon OC:How To Train Your Dragon OC~ Aesa Dagfaradottir by ~DaFuzzyDude1
Name: Aesa Dagfaradottir
Hair Color and style: Waist length blonde hair, usually up in an intricate braid close to her head. Sometimes down.
Eye Color: Blue
Personality: Upon first meeting her, one might believe that Aesa is a shy, quiet girl who keeps to herself. As they cone to know her, they realize that she is just the opposite. Very outgoing and indifferent to the worlds views, Aesa is not afraid to speak her mind. If you tick her off, she makes sure you hear about it. She states her opinion politely yet firmly, and holds her ground 'til the very end. Once she has a story, she's like the glue on the binding. She is very defiant to those who attempt to change her, often dropping contact for several days. She can hold her own in a fight, both mentally and physically, and it's as if she has a special part of her mind specifically for witty comebacks. She has a sharp tongue, and will not hesitate in ruthlessness if she needs to use
I LOVE winter! I've always liked it, I will continue to like it as long as I live. The only bad thing about it is that you could get sick. But, you probably won't be the only one, so you won't be missing out on much! Okay, I've had enough of this. Here's a LIST of what I love about winter:
2. You get to wear scarfs!
3. All the clothes at stores are winter related for four months! Time to stock up!
4. Winter hat's are in season!
5. People aren't driving like maniacs!
6. You get to ''bundle up'' with four layers of clothing and waddle like a duck when you get the mail!
7. You get ugly sweaters from your elderly family members. But they'll remind you of them when they're gone.
8. Christmas music is on 24/7. Even in February.
9. You get to wake up to ice on your car windshield in the morning, which is fun to draw upon.
10. When someone forgets to salt the stairs outside your house and you get to slide!
11. You get to nail people with snowballs everywhere you go.
12. You fall down but do to the twenty pounds of clothing you're wearing, you don't get hurt. And you can reenact part of 'The Christmas Story'
13. A bunch of ''blizzard in effect'' warnings are always blocking you from listening to the sound effects of freaky, disturbing commercials
14. You get to drink hot chocolate all the time.
15. It's not roasting outside.
That's only part of why I love winter. But you get the drift.
Spring will come. And when it does... I'll love that season to.
(This is in response to my pal Crim's journal. crimsonloner.deviantart.com/jo… XD)